Sonny Hammoud - Teams I am hoping for King of Fighters XV, by Sonny Hammoud



By Sonny Hammoud


The King of Fighters is a game franchise I always follow from SNK and I feel like making a list of teams I am wanting to be in their new installation with King of Fighters XV. On a separate note, I am also hoping for the game to have multi-platform ports onto the Xbox Series X and the Nintendo Switch this time rather than being Sony exclusive like King of Fighters XIV was. Anyway, here is my list of teams I would like to see in the game.


China Team:

Shun’ei

Meitenkun

Mian


Fatal Fury Team:

Terry Bogard

Joe Higashi

Rock Howard


Art of Fighting Team:

Ryo Sakazaki

Robert Garcia

Yuri Sakazaki


Kim team:

Kim

Luong

Chae Lim


Andy and Mai team:

Andy Bogard

Mai Shiranui

Hokutomaru


Women’s team:

King

Blue Mary

Alice


Southtown Team:

Geese Howard

Billy Kane

Wolfgang Krauser


Ikari 2 Team:

Adelheid Bernstein

Heidern

Whip


Solo entries/possible DLC:

Mr.Big

Duke

Kasumi Todoh

Kukri

Jeff Bogard

Takuma Sakazaki/Mr.Karate

Mars People

Franco Bash

Ash Crimson


Bosses:

Rugal

Goenitz

Igniz

Krizalid


Edit teams/secret ending teams:

New Generation

Shun’ei

Adelheid Bernstein

Rock Howard


SNK Main Character Timeline:

Shun’ei

Kyo Kusanagi

Terry Bogard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected character I would like for KOF XV DLC by Sonny Hammoud

Sonny Hammoud - Who will win Finals MVP?

Welcome to SonnySporty Blog