Accepting NBA topic requests by Sonny Hammoud

 

By Sonny Hammoud


Hello, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I am accepting requests for NBA topics on my blogs. It is hard for me to think about a topic to talk about right now so I thought I might as well ask. It is hard to tell because the season is still early but currently, I think the Finals for the 2021 season will come down to either Lakers, Clippers or the Brooklyn Nets. Of the three, I feel the Brooklyn Nets will take it. I know it will depend on the big three of Irving, Harden, and Durant but I feel the team is strong enough to win the East and beat either the Lakers or the Clippers in the Finals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected character I would like for KOF XV DLC by Sonny Hammoud

Sonny Hammoud - Who will win Finals MVP?

Welcome to SonnySporty Blog