Sonny Hammoud - 2021 NBA Finals Prediction

 


By Sonny Hammoud


This has been a very interesting year for the NBA playoffs as I liked how the teams remaining have not won a NBA Finals at all or haven't won it in many decades. Now that the Bucks have defeated the Atlanta Hawks tonight, the Finals will be the Phoenix Suns versus the Milwaukee Bucks. As for who I think will win this series, I believe that will be the Phoenix Suns. I was very impressed by their improvement during the regular season that I really did believe that the team had what it took to beat the Los Angeles Lakers in the first round. I think Chris Paul will be the biggest factor as this is perhaps his only chance at the championship due to his age and he has overcome injuries to get this far. I think Chris Paul would be the Finals MVP but I think Devin Booker will be the leading scorer for the series based on the run that he is on for these playoffs. Crowder will be the main key for three pointers and I think Ayton will do enough to try to slow Giannis down so that the Suns can still be able to win despite Giannis being able to score. I am looking forward to watching this and seeing what happens. I would be fine with either team winning their first championship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected character I would like for KOF XV DLC by Sonny Hammoud

Sonny Hammoud - Who will win Finals MVP?

Welcome to SonnySporty Blog